and service 24/7
100 Gb/s network
Atman Cloud is a public, shared IaaS-type service (Infrastructure as a Service) – it provides resources for data storage (disk space) and computing (processors, memory) along with convenient administrative access. The allocated resources enable you to create and maintain your own virtual server infrastructure yourself. You manage virtual machines via the web panel, which means that all necessary administrative tasks can be carried out from anywhere where you have access to the Internet.
You eliminate all the limitations and nuisances associated with possession of physical equipment.
Processes associated with IT infrastructure run much faster than with the traditional hardware mode of operation, and you can focus on the areas that are crucial for your business. New IT resources are created on demand in real-time mode. Changes, upgrades, updates and other activities necessary to use the IT infrastructure take only a minor fraction of your time.
A possibility to temporarily set up resources, the lack of capex and purchase of equipment for stock, no problems related to the provision of space, adequate physical conditions and power. Thanks to our wide portfolio of server and network services, resources and experienced engineering background, you have the opportunity to select your infrastructure optimally – not only functionally, but also in terms of costs.
You pay fixed and predictable fees, and you operate under the SLA terms which are strict for Atman.
1 Gbps Internet for your environment.
In addition to a convenient online user panel, you also get access to the API, thanks to which you will move the management of your infrastructure to the next level. You will automate administrative operations – you can execute operations faster and more efficiently through scripts or direct command invocation. You also have access to many additional features not available from the web panel (e.g. export and import of machines from and to the cloud). You make changes in the environment in real-time mode.
- Unlimited 1 Gbps bandwidth
You do not measure traffic, you do not worry about unexpected expenses. Your servers can use it without bothering limits.
- 100 Gb/s
Atman Cloud operates the highest production Ethernet standard on the market.
Access to your virtual server infrastructure is automatically secured with anti-DDos protection. In the event of an attack, any unsolicited load will be mitigated.
- Availability Zones
You have a possibility to assign virtual machines to different groups of nodes of a computing cluster, thus increasing the reliability of your infrastructure.
- Features that increase usability
- Router – on the edge of your server infrastructure
- load balancer
- VPN IPsec
- Firewall – filtering IP traffic
- Security groups – traffic safety policies at the level of individual virtual machines.
Advantages of Atman Cloud
- Possibility to independently create any number of internal networks (L2)
- Resistance to a single point of failure – thanks to redundant components of the platform
- High scalability – a scattered linear scaled construction. Atman is ready for any growth of your business, as well as fluctuations in the demand for resources or the requirement of a flexible response to the seasonality of your business
- All computing and storage nodes have a high availability configuration. As a result, Atman Cloud is resistant to a single point of failure and very high availability – 99.97%, additionally guaranteed under an SLA
- Possibility to easily manage your infrastructure – from anywhere worldwide where there is access to the Internet
- Operation through the API or panel brings immediate effect – administrative changes are made independently in live & online mode
- Operational security: thanks to the high availability of the service resulting from the redundant character of the cloud platform (all elements are multiplied), as well as the high-class Atman data center where the cloud is located, you can rely on uninterrupted access to your servers.
- Data security: the object storage used in Atman Cloud uses triple data replication. Your data is protected against loss.
- Legal safety: Atman Cloud is a Polish cloud – the entire platform is located in one of the facilities of Warsaw data center. Moreover, if you are a personal data administrator, you will sign an agreement with Atman to entrust the processing of personal data and ensure that you act in accordance with Polish law.
Atman Cloud is one of many services providing solid foundations for your ventures and IT projects. In addition to the possibility of organizing IT infrastructure in the Atman Cloud, you also have at your disposal:
- Dedicated servers, i.e. physical machines as a service
- Colocation space in many different variants where you can place your servers or other devices
- A private cloud if you care about a private, fully physically separated environment
- A full range of network services: Internet links, IP VPN, point-to-point links
- A possibility of constructing any hybrid server and network environment from all the services offered by Atman
- Support in managing the server environment, operating systems and databases provided by Atman to the most demanding customers
Why Atman Cloud
Atman is a truly focused and data center oriented partner; a significant part of its revenues comes from services consisting in providing server and server-related infrastructure.
We provide 24/7 service performed by specialists. Their priority is the shortest possible response time to the customer's notification, as well as the coordination of internal and external communication, so as to ensure the greatest smoothness and unambiguity.
Atman provides an extensive stack of network solutions:
- Own fiber optic network: point-to-point links, IP VPN, Internet access
- Cross-service connections: all Atman IaaS products are connected by a high-performance network enabling efficient connection of your infrastructure components (for example: a private device in a rack with a cloud, a cloud with a dedicated server, your private servers with a cloud)
- Virtual L2 networks – you can independently create and manage internal L2 networks of your environment
- VPN – a possibility to create private networks, allowing you to set up IPSec channels between your company's locations and the server environment in the cloud