Control panel features
- Virtual machines management
- Creating and removing instances
- Start / stop / soft & hard reset
- Instances resize
- Ports management
- Floating IPs management
- Console (KVM)
- Available operating systems
- Debian 7, CentOS 6/7, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, Fedora Cloud, MS Windows 2012, VyOS, BSDRP
- Storage management
- Creating and removing volumes
- Creating and removing snapshots
- Creating and removing images
- Public IP addresses management (floating IPs)
- Maximum single VM size: 6 vCore + 32 GB RAM
Data center & connectivity
High availability – what does it mean?
- HA for compute - In case of detection of a compute server failure, we verify the cause to avoid false positives. When failure is confirmed, virtual machines from the damaged server are restarted on other operational server from the cluster.
- HA for storage - The use of object storage with a few times replication ensures the continuous access to data also in case of storage server failure. In such a case the data is served from another copy.