Dedicated servers – the product characteristics
At Atman we know the importance of stable and comfortable work based on new technologies and solutions, which in turn require a suitable environment and computing power. With this in mind, we offer tried and tested IaaS solutions, while maintaining a high degree of flexibility in the choice of the main components.
IaaS, i.e. Infrastructure as a Service, is a new, innovative model of acquiring infrastructure consisting in leasing hardware instead of purchasing it. The supplier covers all purchase, servicing and maintenance costs, as well as the costs of old equipment disposal. This service is settled on a monthly basis and its parameters can be modified depending on the needs in a given period of time.
When you buy our servers, you obtain:
- Financing of hardware purchases is the responsibility of the data center operator
- Leasing settlement in operating expenses
- Hardware available off-the-shelf
- Hardware reconfiguration available at any time
- Repair or replacement of hardware even within 4 hours throughout the term of the agreement
- Available on-site support and service provided by highly qualified employees
- Need to obtain the financing
- Need to budget the procurement well in advance
- Long waiting period for hardware delivery
- Lack of flexibility with change of hardware configuration
- Limited service requiring additional agreements or provided over limited time only
- Need to keep specialized employees and provide transport to a data center
The most important benefits provided by Atman’s dedicated servers include:
- A modern data center, situated on the Atman campus in Warsaw
- A unique SLA – from 24 hours as standard to just 4 hours under the premium option for customers with high requirements
- Our own warehouse for servers and parts – we are always ready to replace server components immediately or to deliver more servers to our customers
- Our own network infrastructure – with redundant connections to more than 1000 operators and networks, with direct access to inter-operator nodes and exchange points
- Professional business and technical support, provided to our customers by qualified and experienced staff on a 24/7 basis
- Anti-DDoS protection – all of our servers have protection against DDoS attacks, included in the price. This also includes suitable network infrastructure – redundant high-bandwidth connections and systems for identifying and filtering out any attacks
Our dedicated servers, also known by the name Atman EcoSerwer, are autonomous units connected to a redundant network. The managing network (IPMI/KVM), the internal network and Internet access are all separated from each other, which increases the security of operation and management of our servers. Under our standard network architecture, we offer our customers Internet connections with capacities between 100 Mb/s and 10 Gb/s.
- We assign IPv4 addresses to each server (one IPv4 address included in the server price). We divide the address range into basic addresses assigned directly to the server, and additional addresses that can be managed independently and transferred between servers.
- In 2012 the backbone infrastructure of Atman’s network was modernized and adapted to support IPv6, one of the first networks in Poland to do so. At customers’ request we also assign IPv6 addresses to our dedicated servers.
To find out more about our infrastructure, take a look at our data center.