ATM S.A. provides services that include the sale and provision of telecommunications services, including colocation, hosting, data transmission and Internet access services.
ATM S.A. places particular emphasis on the quality of the services provided. To meet the ever growing expectations of our customers, improvement actions are undertaken with the aim of constantly improving quality through the optimization of processes.
The company's commitment to the continuous development of the Quality Management System is proved by the obtaining of the following certificate: Quality Management System compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
This certificate was awarded by a leading independent certification institution.
The quality policy is implemented based on a process of continuous improvement through:
- adaptation of existing products and introduction of new products meeting the needs of customers, bringing them into line with the growing technological and market requirements,
- efficient conduct of sales of telecommunications services (using both traditional and modern channels to obtain new contracts), with reliable presentation of products, listening to the needs of customers and seeking optimum solutions for them,
- timely delivery and provision of services with a guaranteed level of quality, and meeting of all other obligations arising from agreements concluded with customers and partners,
- professional servicing of customers using available channels of communication,
- protection of customers' data, this being treated as an essential element of the provision of services,
- systematic improvement of the qualifications of staff and matching of their development paths to the directions of their professional interests to maintain their sense of satisfaction with their work,
- promotion of reliability, diligence and cultured behaviour among all employees of the company in contacts with colleagues, customers and partners,
- assurance of comfortable and ergonomic working conditions for staff.
It is the duty of the whole of the team:
- to deliver to customers products and services representing the highest levels of quality, modernity and reliability,
- to provide services in accordance with applicable laws, technological processes and adopted procedures,
- to strive constantly to meet the expectations of our customers.
Management personnel undertake to monitor processes on a current basis and to analyse the results of the work of the whole team in order to ensure:
- meeting of quality requirements,
- regular improvement of the qualifications of staff,
- the continuous improvement and constantly increasing effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Meeting the requirements and regularly improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System are overriding goals of management, and significantly reinforce the company's image, thereby also increasing the level of customer trust.