ATM S.A.’s information regarding actions taken in relation to the spread of COVID-19 in Poland
Implementing its business continuity plan, ATM S.A. is constantly monitoring the developments regarding COVID-19 and is pro-actively adjusting the company’s operations. Currently, the services of ATM S.A. have not observed threats to the continuity of the provided services.
In order to minimize the risks associated with COVID-19 in the Atman Data Centers and in the entire operational area, work in increased readiness mode has been introduced. Furthermore, the crisis management team headed by the company’s Management Board ordered the following security measures:
- Introduction of changes to the terms and conditions of access to the campus at Grochowska Street in Warsaw and movement around it, limiting to a minimum vehicle and people traffic in the data center zone
- Complete separation of the data center and backup offices zones by creating a temporary reception desk and a dedicated car park exclusively for clients of colocation services who enter the data center
- Resignation by ATM’s employees from business trips, participation in conferences and trainings
- Replacement of direct meetings by tele- and videoconferences
- Delegating the majority of the employees to work remotely
- Division of teams responsible for maintaining the data center infrastructure into physically separated subteams
- Limiting the use of public transport for the infrastructure maintenance employees by providing additional company cars and non-mass transport
- Preparing an isolation room on the campus and introducing increased standards of antivirus hygiene, including:
- Providing dispensers with disinfectant liquid for people arriving on the campus
- Introduction of cyclical disinfection of door handles, locks, taps, handrails, elevator buttons, countertops and desks
- Providing personal protective equipment: protective masks and disposable gloves.
ATM S.A.’s priority is to ensure business continuity of the services provided to our clients to the greatest extent possible in the current situation.
We would like to emphasize that all services provided by ATM S.A. operate continuously.
Should you have any questions or doubts, please contact out Customer Service Department at +48 22 515 68 00.