Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on November 9, 2007
Date: November 9, 2007, 10 a.m.
Place: Warsaw, 21a Grochowska St. (the Company office)
- Election of the Chairman of the Meeting;
- Confirmation of Meeting’s ability to pass resolutions;
- Adoption of the agenda;
- Passing a resolution on the assimilation of A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H series shares into A series shares, their split according to a one to eight ratio and amendment of the Company Articles;
- Passing a resolution on the implementation of an Incentive Scheme for ATM S.A. Capital Group employees for the years 2008-2014 regarding:
– Issuing 3,000,000 registered subscription warrants with the right to assume up to 3,000,000 ordinary bearer B series shares (following the split according to 1:8 ratio), depriving former shareholders of the stock pre-emptive right;
– Conditional increase in the share capital by issuing up to 3,000,000 ordinary bearer B series shares (following the split according to 1:8 ratio), depriving former shareholders of the stock pre-emptive right, and
– Amendment of the Company Articles of Association.
The Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company did not deviate from any items of the planned agenda.