Convention of the General Assembly
Current report 11/2009 dated 23.04.2009
Legal basis: Art. 56 (1) (2) of the Offer Act — day-to-day and periodic disclosures
Pursuant to Art. 399 (1) and Art. 402 (1) and (2) of the Code of Commercial Companies, the Management Board of ATM S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw hereby convenes an Ordinary General Assembly of the Company that will take place in Warsaw on 15 May 2009 at 11:00 a.m. in the Company office at ul. Grochowska 21a. The agenda is as follows:
- investigating and approving the business report of the Management Board and the financial
- statements of the Company and the Group for the year 2008;
- adopting a resolution on profit distribution for the year 2008;
- acknowledgement of the fulfillment of duties by members of the Management Board in the year 2008;
- acknowledgement of the fulfillment of duties by members of the Supervisory Board in the year 2008;
- adopting a resolution on covering the net loss incurred in 2005 as a result of adopting
- International Accounting Standards, using the supplementary capital;
- adopting resolutions on appointing members of the Supervisory Board for another term of office, due to the expiration of the current term of office of the Supervisory Board.
Shareholders who deliver to the Company registered deposit certificates issued by entities maintaining brokerage accounts pursuant to the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments by 8 May 2009 at 4:00 p.m. are authorized to take part in the Ordinary General Assembly.
Deposit certificates should be delivered to the office of the Company in Warsaw, ul. Grochowska 21a, room 101, open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Roman Szwed — President of the Management Board,
Tadeusz Czichon — Vice-President of the Management Board