Notification on the reduction of interest below 5% of total number of votes in the Company
Current report 59/2012 dated 06.12.2012
Legal basis: Article 70 item 1 of the Act on Public Offering — acquisition or disposal of a material block of shares
The Management Board of ATM S.A. (the Company) with its registered office in Warsaw announces that yesterday the Company has been informed that the joined number of votes carried by the President of the Company’s Supervisory Board and the entity controlled by him, i.e. Spinoza Investments Sp. z o.o. S.K.A., at the Company’s General Meeting fell below the 5% threshold of total number of votes at the Company’s General Meeting.
The reason for the change of share in the total number of votes was the sale of 838,692 (2.31%) the Company’s shares by Spinoza Investments Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. for the benefit of ATP Invest Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. and Mr Piotr Puteczny on December 4, 2012.
Prior to the change, Mr Roman Szwed held 1,177,993 (3.24%) Company’s shares and indirectly through Spinoza Investments Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. — 1,210,776 Company’s shares (3.33%), which amounted to 2,388,769 (6.57%) Company’s shares and entitled to 2,388,769 (6.57%) votes at a General Meeting of ATM S.A.
As a result of the transaction, Spinoza Investments Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. holds 372,084 (1.02%) shares in ATM S.A. Mr Roman Szwed, who controls Spinoza Investments Sp. z o.o. S.K.A., still holds 1,177,993 (3.24%) ATM S.A. shares, and therefore after the current transation, together with the company in his control, he owns 1,550,077 (4.27%) shares and the same number of votes at the Company’s General Meeting.
The concluded transaction was a part of the share exchange transaction between the founding shareholders of ATM S.A., and is a consequence of realization of investment objectives in accordance with their individual preferences. In accordance with them ATP Invest Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. (controlled by Tadeusz Czichon — Vice-President of ATM S.A. Management Board) and Mr Piotr Puteczny (Adviser to ATM S.A. Management Board) increase their shares in ATM s.A. and at the same time decrease their financial interest in ATM Systemy Informatyczne S.A. Spinoza Investment Sp. z o.o. (controlled by Roman Szwed — President of ATM Systemy Informatyczne S.A. Management Board) is the other party of the transaction, which increases financial interest in ATM Systemy Informatyczne S.A., and decreases it in ATM S.A.
Maciej Krzyżanowski — President of the Management Board,
Tadeusz Czichon — Vice-President of the Management Board