Changes to ATM S.A. Management Board
Current report 22/2016 dated 10.05.2016
Legal basis: Article 56(1)(2) of the Act on offers – current and periodic information
The Management Board of ATM S.A., Warsaw (“the Company”, “the Issuer”) gives notice that the Company’s Supervisory Board has today adopted resolutions:
- Setting the number of members of the Company’s Management Board at three;
- Dismissing Mr. Dariusz Terlecki from the position of President and Member of the Management Board of the Company with effect from 10 May 2016;
- Ddismissing Mr. Jacek Krupa from the position of Vice-President and Member of the Management Board of the Company with effect from 10 May 2016;
- Appointing Mr. Sylwester Biernacki to the position of President of the Management Board of the Company with effect from 10 May 2016;
- Appointing Mr. Robert Zaklika to the position of Vice-President of the Management Board of the Company with effect from 1 June 2016;
- Appointing Mr. Tomasz Galas to the position of Member of the Management Board of the Company with responsibility for finance, with effect from 16 May 2016.
Sylwester Biernacki has almost 10 years’ experience in building and managing a data center and Internet exchange point operator, and 20 years’ experience in work related to the Internet and telecommunications networks.
He began his career in 1995 at one of Poland’s first ISPs (PDI Sp. z o.o.), and then from 1999 implemented Internet access in the Aster network. Also from 2000 he worked on the building of the Warsaw Internet Exchange, and in 2006 he created and managed the company PLIX – Polish Internet Exchange – Poland’s largest Internet exchange point, handling more than 40% of the traffic of Polish operators. From 2009 he set up server rooms for PLIX in the LIM/Marriott building in Warsaw – at present that company has close to 1200 m2 of server space in that location. In 2013 the company was sold to TelecityGroup, leader in the data center market in Europe. In the course of his work he represented the company at international forums on many occasions, and has spoken at many industry conferences in Poland and abroad.
Sylwester Biernacki holds the degree of Information Technology Engineer, and is a graduate of the Warsaw School of Computer Science.
Robert Zaklika is a graduate of the Executive MBA study program at IAE Aix-en-Provence Graduate School of Management, the University of Gdańsk and the Gdańsk Foundation for Management Development. He also holds a master’s degree from Warsaw Management University and a qualification in real estate management from the College of Management.
He has more than a decade’s experience working for leading companies in the telecommunications, banking, chemicals and insurance sectors. He specializes in transformations and the implementation of changes in organizations, involving the reduction of operating costs and achievement of high efficiency in both operations and sales, thus adding to the value of the companies for which he works. He also has several years’ experience in retail sales, in the management of a distribution network, with notable successes manifested in significant growth in revenue accompanied by optimum operating costs, leading to high levels of profits and attainment of targets. He is an enterprising and creative leader who is able skillfully to prepare an organization for changes and to assist it in implementing them.
He has recently led the cost transformation at T-Mobile Poland, where he effectively initiated a program of transformation which is still under way. In 2015 he worked as Operations Director for the Netia group, successfully taking responsibility for a process of restructuring and implementation of operational changes. He was one of 100 managers who created Alior Bank S.A. from scratch, taking responsibility for logistics and operational matters, and for the setting up of two computing centers for the bank’s data center, as Head of the Logistics Department. He also represented the bank as Vice-President of the company Polbita Sp. z o.o., where he was responsible for cost restructuring and management of the sales network of Drogeria Natura stores. During his career he has also been involved in the consolidation of transport companies from the PKN Orlen group in southern Poland, and has sat on the supervisory boards of several companies in the Netia and PKN Orlen groups.
Tomasz Galas holds a Master of Engineering degree from the Electronics Faculty of Warsaw University of Technology, and a Master of Science in Business from WUT Business School and London Business School. In 1996–1997 he worked as a manager for ZWUT S.A./Siemens, and then in 1997–1999 was Financial Director at Telepage S.A. From 1999 to 2014 he was associated with the GTS telecommunications group, holding various posts on the boards of the group’s companies, and being operationally responsible for its finances.
All of the persons appointed to the Management Board have submitted declarations that at the day on which they take up their positions:
- They do not carry on activity outside the Issuer’s business which might be competitive with respect to it, and they are not a partner in a competing partnership or a board member of a competing company, nor are they a board member of any other competing corporation.
- Moreover they do not appear in the Insolvent Debtors Register maintained pursuant to the Act on the National Court Register.
Mateusz Boguta – Proxy
Andrzej Stella-Sawicki – Proxy