Microsoft Azure Peering Service in Poland only with Atman Internet
Atman offers Microsoft Azure Peering Service as the first Internet provider in Poland, to improve the efficiency of Microsoft’s software as a service.
Customers of Atman’s Internet access services can improve the performance of all Microsoft public cloud services. Microsoft Azure Peering Service makes the use of Microsoft 365, the Teams application, and the entire Microsoft SaaS portfolio significantly more stable, predictable, and secure.
Microsoft Azure Peering Service is now available for Atman Business Internet and Atman Colo Internet via private interconnect connections between Atman and Microsoft that have been set up locally in Warsaw.
The addition of the Microsoft Azure Peering Service to the Internet services is available to our customers across the country. Its commissioning is quick and does not require any additional infrastructure or configuration changes.
Advantages of Atman Internet with Microsoft Azure Peering Service:
- Fast connection with Teams and MS 365 based on Microsoft Global WAN
- Improved security by eliminating DDoS attacks and protection against IP hijacking
- Flexibility – tailor-made solutions: from a single IP address to any address space for a complex organization
- Nationwide availability based on the Atman network
- Fast commissioning and low operating costs – from PLN 150 per month
- No additional fees to Microsoft
Atman is the first Internet provider in Poland to join this elite program of Microsoft.