This document regards cookies of the atman.pl website, which is owned by Atman sp. z o.o., based at 21a Grochowska St., 04-186 Warsaw, Poland.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on the hard drive of an end device when using websites. Due to such such files, a website administered by Atman sp. z o.o. (hereinafter: the Website) identifies your device and recognizes whether you have visited it before, which allows, among other things, to display the Website according to your individual preferences, and helps optimize it. Cookies do not contain any personal information that would identify a specific user of the device.
By placing cookies, we are able to better match content to your preferences and device. We can remember your choices regarding the Website settings, your location and consents to data processing.
Aggregation of usage data allows us to gather anonymous statistics that help us understand how you use the Website, and research the user experience. This way we can implement new features that make the Website easier to use.
Some cookies are essential for the Website to function properly.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies on the Website:
- Session cookies, which are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until the browser session ends. Then, the stored information is permanently deleted from the device’s memory.
- Persistent cookies, which are files stored on the end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters, or until they are deleted by the User. Termination of the browser session or switching off the device will not result in their deletion.
With regard to the functions they serve, we distinguish cookie types as follows:
- Technical cookies – files that are absolutely crucial for the website to work properly. This category includes only cookies that provide basic functions and security of the Website; they do not store any personal data.
- Functional cookies – files needed for convenient use of the Website. They enable to remember your settings and personalize the interface, for example, with regard to the selected language or region.
- Analytical cookies – files used for aggregation of usage data. They allow us to measure and improve the Website performance.
- Advertising cookies – files that allow us to deliver personalized promotional content.
To gather statistics, the Website Administrator uses a tool called Google Analytics (thus, the data of the User that visits the Website will be obtained by Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 United States).
It is possible to block Google Analytics from accessing your data. If you wish to disable the transfer of such information, download and install the opt-out browser add-on that is available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. If you are interested in the details of the data processing within Google Analytics, we recommend the explanations prepared by Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
The above information is an implementation of the provisions of Article 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law (Polish Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800, as amended).