What is Thinx IX?
Thinx Internet exchange gives full flexibility in creating an optimal IP services model for a telecommunications operator — free of charge peering with national networks including access to other exchange points in Poland (e.g. Equinix/PLIX) and in Europe (DE-CIX, Giganet), as well as access to all global networks and Internet resources through direct links to Tier 1 operators.
One of the largest
500 Gbps of traffic & 170 members.
Thinx is your first step
towards effective IP services.
Access in 14 Polish cities
the same price everywhere.
Resources available at Thinx
- Always dedicated ports: 1 Gbps, 10 Gbps (also of 2 Gbps and 5 Gbps capacity) or 100 Gbps
- Free of charge peering with all the Thinx IX members
- Free of charge transit to most networks present in the Equinix (PLIX) exchange point
Available services complementing the Thinx IX offer:
- Peering Global – IP transit to all international networks present in DE-CIX and Giganet
- Transit Global – IP transit to all international networks of selected Tier 1 operators as well as members of DE-CIX and Giganet
- Transit Tier 1 – IP transit to international networks of selected Tier 1 operators
- Transit Orange – IP transit to the Orange Internet network
A plan to grow your business by using Thinx
Accessibility and compatibility of solutions will allow you to quickly expand the services provided.
The first stage of your development is to take advantage of the effects of savings generated due to the use of the Internet exchange and the wide availability of the operators present on the campus market. Now, you can also sell your services to others.
– Internet exchange point
– Access to databases of telecommunications operators
You enjoy direct access to the global Internet.
Your offer becomes more attractive thanks to new content, increased quality and enhanced experience of your end users.
– Global Internet
– Content providers
Thanks to the access to the cloud services hub, you can start offering professional cloud computing services to both individual and business clients. These are your new sources of income.
The close access to system integrators’ environments allows you to build a competitive advantage. From that moment on, your clients’ business systems operate with unrivaled efficiency.
Digital Media enable you to offer professional services even to portals’ creators.
Microservices are your argument in the fight for software houses and fin-tech industry clients. Thanks to these resources, your Internet access offer becomes an intelligent service.
– Digital Media
You and your clients are starting to provide services for international entrepreneurs.