Public cloud is characterized by high availability of resources, on-demand scalability and a high level of security. Reduce the maintenance costs of your infrastructure and gain a business advantage.
Atman Cloud is a cloud platform built on the OpenStack environment – the world’s most feature-rich and widely deployed open source cloud environment. You can use all the components to build any kind of cloud infrastructure. And manage resources the way you like – via the Horizon GUI, API, SSH, console, or Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools: Terraform or Ansible.
Focus on running your business and leave the infrastructure management and environment maintenance to us. All components of the Atman Cloud platform are located in a professional data center in Warsaw, which meets and exceeds the requirements of the Tier III standard for data centers.
Atman Cloud advantages
Up to 3 GHz CPUs, up to 12,000 IOPS block disks, unlimited 1 Gbps Internet connection for your cloud instance
Redundant cloud environment ensures high SLA – 99.97% service availability
Technical support 24/7
You have access to professional engineers who are responsible for the maintenance of the OpenStack cloud infrastructure
Network tools and anti-DDoS protection included
Router, load balancer, firewall, data transfer – take full advantage of our environment
Unlimited data transfer
Both inbound and outbound transfer without additional charges
Build any virtual environment, change configurations, create infrastructure according to your needs
How this works
Configure a dedicated cloud - even in 1 minute!
Use our online store to configure your cloud assets
Log in to cloud
You receive immediate access to the assets via a secure online panel
Manage your cloud environment in a simple and intuitive way using a graphical user interface
What will you pay for and how?
Atman Cloud offers two settlement models to choose from – fixed monthly fees (subscription) and billing for resource consumption (pay as you go, PAYG).
Fixed monthly fees
How does it work?
You determine the size of resources that Atman allocates to the environment. Every month you pay a fixed subscription fee for these resources.
It is worth using it if:
- Your environment is working constantly, 24 hours a day.
- You have specified monthly budget for IT resources.
- You want to deal with the server environment as little as possible after running it.
Variable consumption fees (PAYG)
How does it work?
You don’t declare usage. You only pay for the resources used.
It is worth using it if:
- You do not know the demand of the environment for resources.
- You know that your infrastructure works seasonally.
- You often run test, development and experimental environments.
Comparison of the settlement models:
|Consumption fees (PAYG)
|20% discount on PAYG price
|RAM, vCPU, Storage, IP addresses, Microsoft Server licenses
|Unit of RAM resource:
|1 GB, running machine
|Unit of vCPU resource
|1 vCPU, running machine
|Unit of Storage resource
|1 GB of assigned space
|Unit of IP address resource
|1 assigned address
|Microsoft Server licence
|1 licence for 2 vCPUs
|1 licence for 2 vCPUs, running machine
You can also combine both types of billing: subscription + PAYG
Resources that you need constantly are billed with a monthly subscription fee, and those that you use in excess of the subscription values are billed per hour of use in the PAYG model.
This solution combines cost optimization with operational flexibility. If you suddenly need more computing power than your subscription allows, you can add a new virtual machine or more cloud resources with just a few clicks.
We know the difficult situations faced by IT teams.
See how we can change them.
– require more resources than you have
– order you to immediately prepare something that will can deliver in a week
– label you as the “bottleneck”
– will build the infrastructure (IaC, API) themselves
– will get any resources from you, even for an hour
– will get the resources immediately, without waiting
You have a cloud, but...
– you are amazed at the fees for using resources
– you often have to pay extra unexpected fees
– you cannot predict the cost of data transfer
– you poorly assess the customer service
– billing analysis will not be an extreme sport
– you will appreciate simple settlement rules
– you will get an online transfer in the price of the service
– you will be served by engineers specializing in the cloud
Support for old equipment is over
– you are about to replace the equipment
– support extension will be expensive
– you are worried about capital expenditure and the risk of downtime
– you do not worry about the equipment at all
– you have constant technical support
– you use the latest technology
– you do not incur capital expenditure
You want things to be simpler!
– you manage a complicated infrastructure
– management board requires short time-to-market
– your analysis, order, change processes are long
– you do not have the budget to enlarge the team
– you will forget about the hardware aspect
– you do not order hardware
– you do not wait, you proceed as follows: order -> click -> effect
– you will relieve your team
– you have it in your own server room from the operator
– it costs you a lot and requires a second connection backup
– sometimes there is a lack of bandwidth, and you do not have a budget to expand
– Internet is a cost-free addition
– you have 1 Gbps at your disposal
– unlimited transfer
– uninterrupted connectivity – there is always the Internet in DC
Cloud – check the benefits:
You will receive a simple contract with transparent terms and conditions. We are committed to rigorous SLA so you can expect very high quality. There will be no hardware limitations.
Changes, modernization, activating new elements of infrastructure – such activities may be performed immediately, with just a few clicks.
You can pay for a cloud computing service or for consumed resources.
Regardless of the variant, you will monitor just a few elements. We do not make your control difficult. You will able to predict and plan your expenses even in the most variable conditions.
The migration process, both to and from the cloud, will not only be possible, but also smooth. We provide tools and support by the best engineers on the market.
You will not bear capital expenditures, you will not have to buy for stock and may forget about the basic costs of the server room: area, power, cooling, physical security. These are included in the foundations of Atman Cloud. You can count on attractive prices for resources and many built-in tools available at no extra charge.
The time of delivery of server infrastructure for your users is dramatically reduced: from weeks to minutes. The size of resources is no longer a limitation. Costs become a flexible component that may be planned. You do not generate them anymore – you implement innovations in your company.
Uninterrupted, without limits.
Internet bandwidth = 1 Gbps for your environment.
We do not count terabytes of traffic to and from the cloud.
You will perform administrative tasks efficiently, on a large scale, minimizing the risk of human errors.
In addition to the administration panel, you get access to API.
Automation is also supported by orchestration and OpenStack templates.
You can also use Clouding – an IaC (Infrastructure as Code) tool to encode the infrastructure.
Atman Cloud is a cloud that is resistant to failures. Its key components are organized in the High Availability (redundancy) architecture.
Nothing is lost, everything works, you can expect 100% uptime of your virtual servers.
You get a set of standard network tools in the price:
- Load balancer
- VPN IPsec
- Security groups
- Availability zones
The data storage space uses triple replication. A physical disk failure or other incidents are completely irrelevant for you.
Atman Cloud is a Polish cloud located in server rooms of the data center in Warsaw.
If you are a personal data controller, you will sign a data processing agreement with Atman, thus ensuring that you comply with Polish laws and the GDPR.
We use technology to build solutions
CRN readers included Atman Cloud in the Top 5 in the “Polish Product/Service 2019” category of the XXI Plebiscite of CRN Polska and the Vademecum of VARs and integrators.