In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the Minister of Administration and Digitalization of 26 March 2014 on detailed requirements concerning provisions of facilities for disabled persons by the providers of publicly available telephone services (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 464, hereinafter: Regulation) Atman sp. z o.o. (formerly ATM S.A.) (hereinafter: Atman) informs about the facilities being offered to disabled persons.
1. Atman, when concluding agreements of providing telephone services and at every request of the disabled person, offers:
a) telecommunication end devices necessary to ensure a disabled person access to a telephone service and adapted to be used by disabled persons, within the scope specified in appendix no. 5 to the Regulation;
b) phone assistance of a person representing Atman in properly configuring the end telecommunication device or in launching a phone service.
2. At the request of a blind or vision-impaired person, within 30 days of a request being filed, Atman provides a specimen of the agreement on the provision of publicly available telecommunication services, a price list of the telecommunication services and the regulations of providing publicly available telecommunication services, prepared on an electronic medium in text format or on paper in Braille’s alphabet or using large font size, and if sending it by electronic mail – in text format, however, genuine texts mean specimens of agreements as well as regulations and price lists prepared by the provider of publicly available phone services in Latin alphabet.
3. At every request of a blind or vision-impaired person being a party to the agreement on providing telecommunication services concluded in written or electronic form, Atman will provide:
a) information about the data contained in the invoice together with the basic summary of telecommunication services provided, prepared on paper in Braille’s alphabet or using large font size, and if sending it by electronic mail – in text format;
in case of the above request:
- prior to the beginning or during the accounting period for which the invoice will be issued – Atman fulfils the request immediately after the invoice is issued;
- concerning the accounting period for which an invoice has already been issued – Atman fulfils the request within 30 days of such request;
b) detailed summary of telecommunication services provided prepared on paper using large font size, and if sending it by electronic mail – in text format.
4. At every request of a subscriber being a disabled person, within 30 days of the request, Atman will give the subscriber information about all facilities for disabled persons being offered by Atman, in paper form or in electronic form to the electronic mail address provided by the subscriber for this purpose, with a reservation that in case of a blind or vision-impaired person such information should be prepared on paper in Braille’s alphabet or using large font size, and if sending it by electronic mail – in text format.