Atman Backup. Backups of all data in the safest data center in Poland
Do you know the golden backup rule?
3-2-1. Three different backups. Two carriers. One backup outside the company.
The last one reduces the risk of permanent data loss most effectively.
If you want to make backups outside the production environment, but you do not have other than that – Atman Backup is for you.
Do you have virtual servers in the cloud, physical servers in your server room, or maybe you rent a dedicated server? Atman Backup will protect your data by storing backups in a professional Polish data center.
Our solution is Backup as a Service (BaaS):
How does Atman Cloud work…
The structure and operation of the service diagram
Communication between your servers and the Atman Backup platform takes place via the Internet (we only use one TCP port).
Backup – what will you gain?
360 Degree Security
- A complex organism resistant to failures, redundant elements, multiplied components.
- A multi-server system, own network based on two strong carrier-class switches. The logical components of the system operate in active-active and active-passive modes ensuring the most uninterrupted continuity of operation possible.
- Geographically separated space for backups – outside your premises, in a professional data center of the Tier III class (Atman DC WAW-2).
- Transmission of source data is encrypted, and their backups are stored in encrypted form.
- Our service enables independent management of all backup aspects.
- You will install and remove backup agents.
- You will set up: cyclical tasks, unscheduled on-demand backups (on click), analyzes, reports, alerts, as well as data recovery from your backups.
- Everything you do is subject to reporting; you have access to information on the tasks that have been performed, the errors that have occurred, the volume of data that were backed up, and the space they take up.
- You will make any backup of any source data: disk2disk and tape, full and incremental, file system, databases, applications, as well as snapshot backup of entire virtual machines.
- We provide predefined, built-in backup plans immediately available in the administration panel, but we can also address any complex need – data retention can be one-day or 365 days’ long, unusual backup times, etc.
- If you do not want to deal with backups, leave it to us…
Atman Backup - how much does it cost?
You pay for two components only: the number of servers covered by the service and the amount of protected data. By signing the contract, you declare the above resources, and in addition, you can work in the PAYG model and pay for the real usage. It’s up to you.
|Term contract for 12 months||Exceeding declared resources (PAYG model)|
|Server covered by the service (monthly fee)||PLN 60||PLN 80|
|1 GB of protected storage (monthly fee)||PLN 0.09||PLN 0.12|
You increase the number of agents and the protected space in real time. You are in full control of your spending, there are no hidden costs.
Configuration calculated for 4 servers + 600 GB protected storage
|Term contract for 24 months||Term contract for 12 months||PAYG (you dynamically increase/decrease the number of servers and the protected space as needed)|
|Monthly subscription||PLN 252||PLN 294||PLN 392|
If you need a customized solution, please contact us. Together we will prepare an offer tailored to your requirements.
Do you think that self-backup is the best? Compare it with the Atman Backup service.
Where do you keep backups?
– Your equipment – you have to deal with it.
– Software – you have to implement and operate it.
– Server room in the premises, head office?
– To what extent have you reduced the risk? At what cost?
– You do not worry about the infrastructure.
– We handle the software.
– You do not worry about qualifications or lack of knowledge.
– You reduce the risk of data loss.
How fast can you recover data?
– Fast – if everything works well.
– Slowly or not at all – in the case of a backup system failure.
– Fast – it’s an HA organism, component failures are unnoticeable.
– Always – data will not be lost as a result of a failure.
Do you avoid human and equipment errors?
– “Manual” backups.
– Budget for spare equipment.
– Backup specialist.
– High automation.
– Secure platform.
– Specialist competences of the service provider.
Scope of usability?
– Limited usability.
– Free tools without support.
– Time-consuming recovery processes.
– Agents for the file system, databases, e-mail, virtualization.
– Continuous support of specialists.
– Top in the world, mature software.
Investment, cost, expert knowledge?
– Time-consuming system analysis and design.
– Costly implementation errors.
– Too little or too much equipment – impossible to predict.
– You do not design anything.
– You do not implement.
– Convenient payment models.
– Expert knowledge in the service package.