The nationwide Atman fiber-optic network
connects major business centers and the key telecommunications nodes in the largest Polish cities.
of nationwide data
of long-distance lines
of metropolitan fiber-optic networks
More than 750 Gbps
of traffic in the Atman network
Network monitoring 24/7
provided by NOC
Average availability: 99.97%
in last 5 years, and SLA 99.9%
for telecommunications services
Currently Atman uses lines of two Tier 1 carriers to enable full international transit.
The selected configuration ensures security to each interconnect point (with two 10 Gbps interfaces each) as well as to the entire solution (lines with redundant capacity enabling failure). Atman is present in significant European interconnect nodes: DE-CIX (Frankfurt) and Giganet (Kiev). The exchange of traffic in these nodes is an alternative and complementary solution to the IP transit performed by Tier 1 carriers (networks which constitute the global backbone of the Internet).
Atman supports IPv6 address system:
- We have modernized the Atman network backbone so that the infrastructure is fully ready for data transmission using IPv6 addressing
- We have set up more than 400 peer-to-peer connections supporting the new IP addresses
- We exchange IPv6 traffic at major international exchange points: DE-CIX in Frankfurt and Giganet in Kiev, in addition to Polish exchange points: Thinx and Equinix (PLIX)
- We have launched IPv6 services for our clients, including DNS.
Check network parameters (Looking Glass)
Please use our Looking Glass tool to check current parameters of the network:
- sh ip bgp – search the BGP through IP or prefix
- sh ip bgp regexp -search the BGP through AS-path