We provide infrastructure for IT of any scale
We create a safe place for your data and applications thanks to our own fiber‑optic network, data centers, servers and cloud platforms.
We focus on development. Already in Q4 2024, we plan to open a new data center campus with a target IT capacity of 43 MW.
Energy security at Atman
Atman Data Center provides customers with total energy security. In addition, companies using our services can be sure that we care for the environment together. Our infrastructure is powered by 100% renewable electricity.
Everything for IT projects
The largest data center with excellent connectivity and the highest security standards. Your server space…
Servers available on the spot for various business purposes. Enjoy our support and standards of a professional data center…
Advanced cloud for your IT. Project and cost efficiency, automation with full 24/7 control…
We process data
Full IT infrastructure for data processing with two data centers providing georedundancy with a total area of over 19,500 sq. m…
Dedicated server farm with over 4,000 spare parts in stock.
We launch up to 200 servers in various configurations weekly…
Atman Cloud platform with high accessibility (SLA 99.97%) for computing nodes and storage, with resistance to a single point of failure and added services: Backup as a Service and object storage…
We transfer data
Stable base for data transmission services: fiber-optic network with bandwidth from 1 Gbps to n × 10 Gbps, as well as 100 Gbps, with a SLA of 99.98% for links with redundancy…
The possibility of introducing own cables to DC and providing services provides customers with the freedom to choose among several operators…
Internet exchange platform for domestic and international ISP/CSP. 170 members, 1 Tbps of traffic. 1, 2, 5, 10, 100 Gbps ports available…
Interoperability of services –
we combine products into solutions
Available options for combining services into solutions:
Disaster Recovery solution in the acitive-active model (limitation of the link length <30 km) or active-passive including:
– primary data center located at your premises
– backup data center located in the Atman Cloud
– exchange of data between centers via Internet link or data transmission.
Additional enhancement of data security in colocation:
– telecommunications cabinet enclosed in a dedicated closed box
– SCADA type monitoring system for collecting measurements of data center parameters and alarming of incidents.
Ensuring business continuity based on:
– Dedicated or shared backup offices, using virtual desktops thanks to the partnership with the Microsoft Cloud OS Network
– Colocation in a carrier neutral data center
– Data transmission links between IT resources in colocation and on your premises
– Firewall at the interface between your network and the Internet
– Backup – backups may be made on a professional backup platform located in one of Atman Data Centers, based on one of the best systems: Commvault Next Generation Platform
– Object Storage – storage platform located in one of the Atman Data Centers, using the well-known S3 protocol, ideal as an additional, independent data repository
Clients about us
We work for recognized brands
Construction of Atman Data Center Warsaw-3 started
Atman has launched the construction of its next largest data center project to date. The members of the company’s Management Board and Supervisory Board held a symbolic groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of the Atman Data Center Warsaw-3 (WAW-3) in Duchnice on October 12, 2023. Among the invited guests were representatives of the local government and Atman’s technology partners. The first of the three buildings on the WAW-3 campus is scheduled to be ready in Q4 2024.
DCOS:2021 certification for Atman Data Centers WAW-1 and WAW-2
Atman passed the DCOS recertification audit conducted by EPI. Our data centers have been operating in accordance with the requirements of the Data Center Operations Standard level‑4 since 2019. To date, Atman is the only company in Europe with DCOS certification.
GlobalNet/DATAIX resources in the Atman network
The Atman network has a direct connection to the GlobalNet/DATAIX Internet exchange point abroad. Thus, Atman is expanding the Internet resources available to its transit service customers with resources from Ukraine, the Netherlands, Kazakhstan and Scandinavia, among others.