We provide infrastructure for IT of any scale.
We create a safe place for your data and applications thanks to our own fiber-optic network, data centers, servers and clouds.
We process data
Full IT infrastructure for data processing with two data centers providing georedundancy with a total area of over 16,470 sq. m…
Dedicated server farm with over 4,000 spare parts in stock.
We launch up to 200 servers in various configurations weekly…
Atman Cloud platform with high accessibility (SLA 99.97%) for computing nodes and storage, with resistance to a single point of failure and added services: Backup as a Service and object storage…
We transfer data
Stable base for data transmission services: fiber-optic network with bandwidth from 1 Gbps to n × 10 Gbps, as well as 100 Gbps, with a SLA of 99.98% for links with redundancy…
The possibility of introducing own cables to DC and providing services provides customers with the freedom to choose among several operators…
Internet exchange platform for domestic and international ISP/CSP. 170 members, 500 Gbps of traffic, available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 100 Gbps ports…
Everything for IT projects
The largest data center with excellent connectivity and the highest security standards. Your server space…
Servers available on the spot for various business purposes. Enjoy our support and standards of a professional data center…
Advanced cloud for your IT. Project and cost efficiency, automation with full 24/7 control…
Interoperability of services –
we combine products into solutions
Available options for combining services into solutions:
Disaster Recovery solution in the acitive-active model (limitation of the link length <30 km) or active-passive including:
– primary data center located at your premises
– backup data center located in the Atman Cloud
– exchange of data between centers via Internet link or data transmission.
Additional enhancement of data security in colocation:
– telecommunications cabinet enclosed in a dedicated closed box
– SCADA type monitoring system for collecting measurements of data center parameters and alarming of incidents.
Ensuring business continuity based on:
– Dedicated or shared backup offices, using virtual desktops thanks to the partnership with the Microsoft Cloud OS Network
– Colocation in a carrier neutral data center
– Data transmission links between IT resources in colocation and on your premises
– Firewall at the interface between your network and the Internet
– Backup – backups may be made on a professional backup platform located in one of Atman Data Centers, based on one of the best systems: Commvault Next Generation Platform
– Object Storage – storage platform located in one of the Atman Data Centers, using the well-known S3 protocol, ideal as an additional, independent data repository
Clients about us
We work for recognized brands
5 things you wanted to know about Internet exchange points, but were afraid to ask
Probably you’ve come across the concept of an Internet exchange point or an Internet exchange node more than once or twice. However, if not or if you still have doubts about what it actually is – this article is for you.
Rules of access to colocation due to COVID-19
We treat the health of our employees and clients, their subcontractors and our co-workers with the utmost respect and care. Therefore, and in accordance with the recommendations of the public administration, we introduce operational regulations regarding visits to our colocation facilities.
ATM S.A.’s information regarding actions taken in relation to the spread of COVID-19 in Poland
Implementing its business continuity plan, ATM S.A. is constantly monitoring the developments regarding COVID-19 and is pro-actively adjusting the company’s operations. Currently, the services of ATM S.A. have not observed threats to the continuity of the provided services.