We provide infrastructure for IT of any scale
We create a safe place for your data and applications thanks to our own fiber‑optic network, data centers, servers and cloud platforms.
We focus on development. Already in Q4 2024, we plan to open a new data center campus with a target IT capacity of 43 MW.
Energy security at Atman
Atman Data Center provides customers with total energy security. In addition, companies using our services can be sure that we care for the environment together. Our infrastructure is powered by 100% renewable electricity.
Everything for IT projects
The largest data center with excellent connectivity and the highest security standards. Your server space…
Servers available on the spot for various business purposes. Enjoy our support and standards of a professional data center…
Advanced cloud for your IT. Project and cost efficiency, automation with full 24/7 control…
We process data
Full IT infrastructure for data processing with two data centers providing georedundancy with a total area of over 19,500 sq. m…
Dedicated server farm with over 4,000 spare parts in stock.
We launch up to 200 servers in various configurations weekly…
Atman Cloud platform with high accessibility (SLA 99.97%) for computing nodes and storage, with resistance to a single point of failure and added services: Backup as a Service and object storage…
We transfer data
Stable base for data transmission services: fiber-optic network with bandwidth from 1 Gbps to n × 10 Gbps, as well as 100 Gbps, with a SLA of 99.98% for links with redundancy…
The possibility of introducing own cables to DC and providing services provides customers with the freedom to choose among several operators…
Internet exchange platform for domestic and international ISP/CSP. 170 members, 1 Tbps of traffic. 1, 2, 5, 10, 100 Gbps ports available…
Interoperability of services –
we combine products into solutions
Available options for combining services into solutions:
Disaster Recovery solution in the acitive-active model (limitation of the link length <30 km) or active-passive including:
– primary data center located at your premises
– backup data center located in the Atman Cloud
– exchange of data between centers via Internet link or data transmission.
Additional enhancement of data security in colocation:
– telecommunications cabinet enclosed in a dedicated closed box
– SCADA type monitoring system for collecting measurements of data center parameters and alarming of incidents.
Ensuring business continuity based on:
– Dedicated or shared backup offices, using virtual desktops thanks to the partnership with the Microsoft Cloud OS Network
– Colocation in a carrier neutral data center
– Data transmission links between IT resources in colocation and on your premises
– Firewall at the interface between your network and the Internet
– Backup – backups may be made on a professional backup platform located in one of Atman Data Centers, based on one of the best systems: Commvault Next Generation Platform
– Object Storage – storage platform located in one of the Atman Data Centers, using the well-known S3 protocol, ideal as an additional, independent data repository
Clients about us
We work for recognized brands
Network flexibility of dedicated server grid: virtual rack and other tools
The performance of your IT infrastructure depends more than just on your hardware. Choosing servers with powerful configurations is not always enough, especially for complex environments. Bandwidth and quality of internal network performance play an important role, as well as free network management in the case of leased infrastructure.
Atman becomes official partner of Lenovo. Dedicated servers with Intel Ice Lake and AMD EPYC 3. generation
Atman enters into a partnership with Lenovo and receives, as the first one in Poland, the status of a Cloud Service Provider with rights to run an authorized Lenovo server service. With the hardware vendor portfolio expansion, Atman Dedicated Servers customers gain a wider choice of high-performance configurations equipped with 3rd generation processors from the world’s leading manufacturers: AMD and Intel.
Leading Polish service providers have established the Polish Data Center Association to promote the development of the Polish data processing market
Atman, Beyond.pl, Data4, Equinix and 3S, owners and operators of the largest data centers in Poland, have joined forces to strengthen the potential of the Polish data center industry, educate the market and build new jobs by working with authorities, legislative changes and leveraging the experience of similar organizations in Europe.