We provide infrastructure for IT of any scale
We create a safe place for your data and applications thanks to our own fiber‑optic network, data centers, servers and cloud platforms.
We focus on development. Already in Q4 2024, we plan to open a new data center campus with a target IT capacity of 43 MW.
Energy security at Atman
Atman Data Center provides customers with total energy security. In addition, companies using our services can be sure that we care for the environment together. Our infrastructure is powered by 100% renewable electricity.
Everything for IT projects
The largest data center with excellent connectivity and the highest security standards. Your server space…
Servers available on the spot for various business purposes. Enjoy our support and standards of a professional data center…
Advanced cloud for your IT. Project and cost efficiency, automation with full 24/7 control…
We process data
Full IT infrastructure for data processing with two data centers providing georedundancy with a total area of over 19,500 sq. m…
Dedicated server farm with over 4,000 spare parts in stock.
We launch up to 200 servers in various configurations weekly…
Atman Cloud platform with high accessibility (SLA 99.97%) for computing nodes and storage, with resistance to a single point of failure and added services: Backup as a Service and object storage…
We transfer data
Stable base for data transmission services: fiber-optic network with bandwidth from 1 Gbps to n × 10 Gbps, as well as 100 Gbps, with a SLA of 99.98% for links with redundancy…
The possibility of introducing own cables to DC and providing services provides customers with the freedom to choose among several operators…
Internet exchange platform for domestic and international ISP/CSP. 170 members, 500 Gbps of traffic, available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 100 Gbps ports…
Interoperability of services –
we combine products into solutions
Available options for combining services into solutions:
Disaster Recovery solution in the acitive-active model (limitation of the link length <30 km) or active-passive including:
– primary data center located at your premises
– backup data center located in the Atman Cloud
– exchange of data between centers via Internet link or data transmission.
Additional enhancement of data security in colocation:
– telecommunications cabinet enclosed in a dedicated closed box
– SCADA type monitoring system for collecting measurements of data center parameters and alarming of incidents.
Ensuring business continuity based on:
– Dedicated or shared backup offices, using virtual desktops thanks to the partnership with the Microsoft Cloud OS Network
– Colocation in a carrier neutral data center
– Data transmission links between IT resources in colocation and on your premises
– Firewall at the interface between your network and the Internet
– Backup – backups may be made on a professional backup platform located in one of Atman Data Centers, based on one of the best systems: Commvault Next Generation Platform
– Object Storage – storage platform located in one of the Atman Data Centers, using the well-known S3 protocol, ideal as an additional, independent data repository
Clients about us
We work for recognized brands
Atman Data Centers powered by renewable energy
The guarantees of origin from RES that Atman purchased cover 100% of the electricity consumed by Atman Data Centers, including the equipment of colocation customers, the farm of 3000 dedicated servers, as well as Atman Cloud, Backup and Object Storage platforms.
1 Tbps in Thinx IX - the 2nd half of 2022 overview
Atman’s Internet exchange point Thinx IX has permanently joined in the “1 Tb Club” – the daily total usage of the Thinx backbone regularly exceeds 1 Tbps and shows a steady upward trend. Also, we acquired TikTok, Disney+, Steam, Gigalink and Microsoft, among others.
Atman Data Center Warsaw-3 will be built before the end of 2024
Atman has purchased a 5.5-hectare plot of land to build another data center campus. Atman Data Center Warsaw-3, with a target IT capacity of 43 MW, is scheduled to open in Q4 2024. Ultimately, it will consist of 3 buildings housing a total of 36 data halls, i.e. nearly 19,000 sqm of colocation space.