We provide infrastructure for IT of any scale.
We create a safe place for your data and applications thanks to our own fiber-optic network, data centers, servers and clouds.
We invest in your future − we are expanding Atman Data Center WAW-1.
We process data
Full IT infrastructure for data processing with two data centers providing georedundancy with a total area of over 19,500 sq. m…
Dedicated server farm with over 4,000 spare parts in stock.
We launch up to 200 servers in various configurations weekly…
Atman Cloud platform with high accessibility (SLA 99.97%) for computing nodes and storage, with resistance to a single point of failure and added services: Backup as a Service and object storage…
We transfer data
Stable base for data transmission services: fiber-optic network with bandwidth from 1 Gbps to n × 10 Gbps, as well as 100 Gbps, with a SLA of 99.98% for links with redundancy…
The possibility of introducing own cables to DC and providing services provides customers with the freedom to choose among several operators…
Internet exchange platform for domestic and international ISP/CSP. 170 members, 500 Gbps of traffic, available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 100 Gbps ports…
Everything for IT projects
The largest data center with excellent connectivity and the highest security standards. Your server space…
Servers available on the spot for various business purposes. Enjoy our support and standards of a professional data center…
Advanced cloud for your IT. Project and cost efficiency, automation with full 24/7 control…
Interoperability of services –
we combine products into solutions
Available options for combining services into solutions:
Disaster Recovery solution in the acitive-active model (limitation of the link length <30 km) or active-passive including:
– primary data center located at your premises
– backup data center located in the Atman Cloud
– exchange of data between centers via Internet link or data transmission.
Additional enhancement of data security in colocation:
– telecommunications cabinet enclosed in a dedicated closed box
– SCADA type monitoring system for collecting measurements of data center parameters and alarming of incidents.
Ensuring business continuity based on:
– Dedicated or shared backup offices, using virtual desktops thanks to the partnership with the Microsoft Cloud OS Network
– Colocation in a carrier neutral data center
– Data transmission links between IT resources in colocation and on your premises
– Firewall at the interface between your network and the Internet
– Backup – backups may be made on a professional backup platform located in one of Atman Data Centers, based on one of the best systems: Commvault Next Generation Platform
– Object Storage – storage platform located in one of the Atman Data Centers, using the well-known S3 protocol, ideal as an additional, independent data repository
Clients about us
We work for recognized brands
Rules of access to colocation due to COVID-19
We have not observed any threats to the continuation of services yet, but we treat the health of our employees, clients and subcontractors with the utmost respect and care. Therefore, and following the public administration recommendations, we’ve updated regulations regarding visits to our colocation facilities.
Atman puts into use F6 facility with 1,440 sq. meters for servers
The construction of the F6 facility, which began in April/May 2020, has proceeded as planned despite difficulties related to COVID-19. After the F6 launch, the net space of Atman DC Warsaw-1 is 6740 sq. m, and the total space of all Atman DCs is about 10 800 sq. m net.