What will you pay for and how?
Atman Cloud offers two settlement models to choose from – fixed monthly fees and “pay as you go” (PAYG).
Fixed monthly fees
How does it work?
You determine the size of resources that Atman then allocates to the environment. Every month you pay a fixed subscription fee for these resources.
It is worth using it if:
- Your environment is working constantly, 24 hours a day.
- You have a specific monthly budget for IT resources.
- You want to deal with the server environment as little as possible after running it.
Variable consumption fees (PAYG)
How does it work?
You do not declare the use of resources. You pay only when the machines are running, and only for their uptime
It is worth using it if:
- You do not know the demand of the environment for resources.
- You know that your infrastructure works seasonally.
- You often run test, development and experimental environments.
Comparison of the settlement models:
|Monthly fees||Consumption fees (PAYG)|
|Price:||20% discount on PAYG price||100%|
|Fees for:||vRAM, vCore, vDisk, IP addresses, Microsoft licenses|
|Settlement method:||in advance||in arrears|
|Unit of vRAM resource:||1 GB||1 GB,machine switched on|
|Unit of vCore resource||1 vCore||1 vCore, machine switched on|
|Unit of vDisk resource||1 GB||1 GBof created space|
|Unit of IP address resource||1 address||1 assigned address|
We know the difficult situations faced by IT teams.
See how we can change them.
– require more resources than you have
– order you to immediately prepare something that will can deliver in a week
– label you as the “bottleneck”
– will build the infrastructure (IaC, API) themselves
– will get any resources from you, even for an hour
– will get the resources immediately, without waiting
You have a cloud, but...
– you are amazed at the fees for using resources
– you often have to pay extra unexpected fees
– you cannot predict the cost of data transfer
– you poorly assess the customer service
– billing analysis will not be an extreme sport
– you will appreciate simple settlement rules
– you will get an online transfer in the price of the service
– you will be served by engineers specializing in the cloud
Support for old equipment is over
– you are about to replace the equipment
– support extension will be expensive
– you are worried about capital expenditure and the risk of downtime
– you do not worry about the equipment at all
– you have constant technical support
– you use the latest technology
– you do not incur capital expenditure
You want things to be simpler!
– you manage a complicated infrastructure
– management board requires short time-to-market
– your analysis, order, change processes are long
– you do not have the budget to enlarge the team
– you will forget about the hardware aspect
– you do not order hardware
– you do not wait, you proceed as follows: order -> click -> effect
– you will relieve your team
– you have it in your own server room from the operator
– it costs you a lot and requires a second connection backup
– sometimes there is a lack of bandwidth, and you do not have a budget to expand
– Internet is a cost-free addition
– you have 1 Gbps at your disposal
– unlimited transfer
– uninterrupted connectivity – there is always the Internet in DC
Cloud – check the benefits:
You will receive a simple contract with transparent terms and conditions. We are committed to rigorous SLA so you can expect very high quality. There will be no hardware limitations.
Changes, modernization, activating new elements of infrastructure – such activities may be performed immediately, with just a few clicks.
You can pay for a cloud computing service or for consumed resources.
Regardless of the variant, you will monitor just a few elements. We do not make your control difficult. You will able to predict and plan your expenses even in the most variable conditions.
The migration process, both to and from the cloud, will not only be possible, but also smooth. We provide tools and support by the best engineers on the market.
You will not bear capital expenditures, you will not have to buy for stock and may forget about the basic costs of the server room: area, power, cooling, physical security. These are included in the foundations of Atman Cloud. You can count on attractive prices for resources and many built-in tools available at no extra charge.
The time of delivery of server infrastructure for your users is dramatically reduced: from weeks to minutes. The size of resources is no longer a limitation. Costs become a flexible component that may be planned. You do not generate them anymore – you implement innovations in your company.
Uninterrupted, without limits.
Internet bandwidth = 1 Gbps for your environment.
We do not count terabytes of traffic to and from the cloud.
You will perform administrative tasks efficiently, on a large scale, minimizing the risk of human errors.
In addition to the administration panel, you get access to API.
Automation is also supported by orchestration and OpenStack templates.
You can also use Clouding – an IaC (Infrastructure as Code) tool to encode the infrastructure.
Atman Cloud is a cloud that is resistant to failures. Its key components are organized in the High Availability (redundancy) architecture.
Nothing is lost, everything works, you can expect 100% uptime of your virtual servers.
You get a set of standard network tools in the price:
- Load balancer
- VPN IPsec
- Security groups
- Availability zones
The data storage space uses triple replication. A physical disk failure or other incidents are completely irrelevant for you.
Atman Cloud is a Polish cloud located in server rooms of the data center in Warsaw.
If you are a personal data controller, you will sign a data processing agreement with Atman, thus ensuring that you comply with Polish laws and the GDPR.
CRN readers included Atman Cloud in the Top 5 in the “Polish Product/Service 2019” category of the XXI Plebiscite of CRN Polska and the Vademecum of VARs and integrators.