Pursuant to art. 13.1 and art. 13.2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: “GDPR”), please be informed that
1) Atman sp. z o.o. (formerly ATM S.A.) with its registered office in Warsaw (04-186) at 21A Grochowska Street is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed:
a) By Atman sp. z o.o. (data controller) and firms acting at the direction of Atman sp. z o.o., in order to handle the sent enquiry under art. 6.1.a of GDPR, or
b) By Atman sp. z o.o. to send marketing information, in particular concerning new promotional offers, products, services and other commercial information via electronic communication means, including by use of automatic calling system referred to in art. 172 of the Act on Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004 (uniform wording: Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1907 as amended).
3) Your personal data will be stored by Atman sp. z o.o. (data controller) and firms acting at the order of Atman sp. z o.o. for the period necessary to handle the sent enquiry.
4) You have the right to access the contents of your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing thereof, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the compliance with laws of the processing which was made on the basis of you consent before withdrawal thereof.
5) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority if you deem that the processing of the personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR.
6) Your data will be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling which will be based on your characterization and behavior, and the consequence of such processing will be the possibility for Atman sp. z o.o. to send you a tailored offer and information.