Deep Security is a solution that provides comprehensive protection
for all types of servers (physical, cloud, virtual, container)
against hacker attacks and malware.
against security vulnerabilities, malware and suspicious activity in a server environment
Relieving IT departments
by automating processes that ensure cyber security
Minimizing the human factor
by avoiding negligence in terms of system updates and unintentional launch of malware
no need to shut down or restart the server to update the software
Automatic server protection
in real time, without loading the machine, freedom in setting security policies
of all tools from a convenient console, engineering support and user guide provided
Choose the level of protection that suits your needs
Deep Security flexibility allows you to choose any module configuration: Network Security, Malware Prevention, System Security, depending on your needs. You decide which servers should be fully protected, and which should be covered with only the selected type of security.
|Network Security Module||Malware Prevention Module||System Security Module|
|effectively protects against network attacks, eliminates the problem of security vulnerabilities once and for all||provides extremely tight protection against malware and infected websites||detects and neutralizes suspicious activity on the server, ensuring the highest level of security|
Network Security Module
Intrusion Prevention/Virtual Patching
- Protects against threats resulting from outdated software by automatically patching security holes
- Protects servers running on outdated operating systems (Windows 2003, Windows 2008 Server, Debian 6, etc.)
- Provides permanent access to the latest database of new vulnerabilities of ZDI (Zero Day Initiative)
Read more about Virtual Patching on our blog.
- Flexible and easy to configure firewall to protect network endpoints
- It allows you to indicate the allowed and blocked traffic on the server
Malware Prevention Module
- Protects against: adware, spyware, ransomware, keylogger, among others
- Uses a set of methods: malware database, verification of code fragments, tests of suspicious software operation
- Scans sites for malicious code, categorizes content on the site
- Prevents entry to the infected site
System Security Module
- Continuously monitors changes on protected servers, prevents the launch of malware
- Blocks files and scripts identified as unknown or unwanted
- Notifies when unexpected changes occur in key operating system files, applications, basic ports and processes
- Thanks to automatic alerts and threat classification, it reduces the burden on IT administrators
- Identifies and informs about suspicious activities and system attacks
- Allows capturing security incidents, e.g. application errors, system shutdowns, excessive logging, security policy changes
Check out how it works
Did you know...
The agent is installed for each server that is protected. This server must have Internet access.
The console is located in the professional Atman Data Center WAW-1.
The server you want to protect may be of any type and location.
Virtual patching provides protection for servers with such operating systems as long as necessary.